Trust is key to attracting customers and getting sales. Many start-ups fail at this point because they have no choice but to make money from the first moment their product sees the light of day. The tactic is to make as much noise as possible early on to get the attention of your potential customers.
Start-ups Forget That It Is Not So Much About Generating
Almost 2 months ago I published an entry about the Austria WhatsApp Number best time to start selling . It was a collaborative post, so both the comments of the readers and my own reflections have helped to create this new article. The question to which there is no exact answer is how we can gain the trust to bring our target audience closer to our products and services.
1. Experience and journey made : the mark you have left through your journey in the past is what marks the perception of third parties in the present. Knowing who you are and how you have managed to get here is important to achieve the credibility of what you say you are and what you do. A company is more than a name and a logo. It is the people who constitute it that make us trust or not in a brand. We want to meet them.
2. Transparency and honesty : it is a concept perhaps little known in the business world. Mentioning weaknesses and disadvantages of your product can to a certain extent position you ahead of the competition that does not. In your case, the expectations are created in such a way to avoid disappointment on the part of the user or client who hires you. We know that everything always has a flaw and if someone does not want to sell the “perfect” solution, we begin to doubt. Especially when you start as a start-up you don’t have it. Do not try to convince anyone otherwise.
3. Visibility and Closeness :
Being present is a way of turning from an unknown to something that sounds. Marketing and advertising are one way to gain visibility, but they are certainly not the only way. It is about being there where your potential customers and users are but without being tiresome with marketing . To achieve total trust, being visible and close is enough.
4. Be nice and likeable : having emotional intelligence is not a gift that many people drop in the cradle. Very few have it and fewer companies manage to apply this concept to their brand image. Talking (and not communicating) on social networks like Twitter and Facebook can be a way to achieve this. The key is in the person who gets the responsibility of “showing up” for the company. His role is fundamental and should have greater importance than the one that is being given to him at the moment.
5. Third Party Recommendations – Third party recommendation is gold when it comes to gaining trust. The bad thing is that when you start you don’t have anyone who has tried your product to be able to recommend you. Focus on creating positive experiences from your first customers and users. They are the most effective advertising you can get.