What is SEO optimization?
Or website optimization for search engines (such as Google, Bing, etc.) is a set of measures and activities that are implemented for several purposes, such as:
- promote the company’s website in the Internet environment;
- increase the chances of finding it and increase the number of visits to the site;
- help to take and in the long term keep TOP positions both in the world’s leading search engine, Google, and in other search engines that are more relevant in a particular region of the world (for example, in the eastern part of Yandex).
Every business wants to get as high as possible in the search engine. Considering the fact that the first five organic of all clicks, being in the
very top positions is essential
With classic SEO, companies try to achieve higher and higher positions in search engine results in general, without targeting a specific region. To get noticed in a specific location, local SEO is becoming more and more important.
In simple words, it is a sub-discipline Bolivia Phone Numbers of SEO optimization. In local SEO optimization, companies focus on the following aspects:
- findability and TOP positions in a specific region;
- guarantee that the business will be found both online (on the Internet) and offline (in real life).
Local SEO allows you to get higher positions specifically in the region, because smaller companies often do not have the opportunity to invest extensive financial resources to be able to get very high positions in the search engine in general. As a result, it is worth investing directly in strengthening local SEO, allowing you to stabilize your positions in your desired region.
Local SEO is essential for different
- for shops – shopping centers, household goods shops, shops of specific products, etc.;
- for representatives of catering – restaurants, bars, cafes;
- for beauty salons, hairdressers, SPA, manicure/pedicurists, etc.;
- car repair shops and car spare parts stores, also for rentals and car sellers;
- for guest houses, places of rest;
- sports complexes;
How does local SEO work from the customer’s perspective?
Search for products or services on the Internet every day. So, in situations where the user wants to find a solution, product or service locally – in a specific region – he is likely to conduct local research on the Internet:
- will search for a product or service using keywords with local queries;
- after queries, Google will understand that the user is trying to solve his problem locally – in a specific city, area
What is relevant in the context of local SEO?
The most important signal of local SEO optimization is to indicate a real address in the Google search engine in the specific region. It can be, for example, the actual address of the office or store – the place where your company is located.
Read on and learn about the most important signals of off-page and on-page local SEO optimization, which we recommend you remember when planning regional optimization for your organization or company!
Off-page are activities that are carried out outside the home page – in the Internet environment. What is it?